How to find us
- U-Bahn (U1) to Warschauer Straße
- S-Bahn (S3, S5, S7, S75) to Warschauer Straße
- Tram (M13, M10) to Warschauer Straße
- U-Bahn (U5) to Frankfurter Tor then change to Tram M10 direction S+U Warschauer Straße
Unfortunately there is no customer parking.
(Paid) parking is available at the surrounding area:
- Parking Garage East Side Mall, Helen-Ernst-Straße, 10243 Berlin
- Aldi South Car Park, Rüdersdorfer Str. 65, 10243 Berlin
Good for you. Better for everyone: Vegan shopping has never been easier! In the heart of Berlin-Friedrichshain, right next to the popular Warschauer Bridge and the East Side Mall, you will find our flagship store – the Veganz Berlin-Friedrichshain Branch.
We offer everything the vegan heart desires and much more: With us, carefree shopping is possible without having to inspect the ingredients for animal products. Guaranteed! Let yourself be carried away and inspired by our product variety.
A colourful fruit and vegetable department welcomes you at the entrance of the Veganz Store. Our assortment of products on our diversely stocked shelves ranges from everyday classics, such as tofu and plant-based drinks, to cheese and sausage alternatives as well as exciting gourmet products like vegan shrimps and purely plant-based smoked lox. You will also find handy snacks-vegan waffle biscuits and bars, for example – as well as hearty lunch and dinner items on our variety-filled shelves.
Special services we offer in our Veganz Berlin-Friedrichshain branch store:
- Over 120 Veganz brand products – from natural snacks like Bliss Balls and Snack Bars, savoury items such as hemp spread and our fish alternatives Veganz smoked salmon and Sea Style Sticks to sweet and salty snacks like the Choc Bars and Cracker
- More than 2.500 exclusively vegan items: including over 70 meat and sausage alternatives from Veganz and brands such as Tofurky, Vegin, Planty of Meat and Fry’s as well as 80 plant-based cheese alternatives from, among others, Gondino, NaturWunderbar and Simply V
- New product innovations like vegan Mascarpone, pure vegetable feta and sauce hollandaise from bedda, handmade cheese alternatives to quark, kefir and ice cream
- A large selection of organic fruits and vegetables as well as a notable amount of regional and seasonal products from Berlin and surrounding areas. For example, Carrot salmon by RICEUP, vegan bacon and salami by Terra Vegane, sprouts by Berliner Sprossenmanufaktur and the Berlin organic lemonade “Disco-Limo” with lots of natural caffeine.
- Our self-service counter with 49 unpackaged items including: nuts, grains and fruit specialities as well as sweets and chocolate covered almonds, , fruit jellies and other Nibbles
- A great selection of to-go articles, for example onigiri and sushi from RiceUp and and raw vegetable cake by Cake What Else
- Regular special deals and tastings
- Rechargeable Veganz gift cards available
- Every Tuesday 10% discount* for students, trainees, pupils and all persons with Berlinpass
- Barrier-free entrance to the store
What else there is to discover
After shopping at Veganz Berlin-Friedrichshain, you can watch the hustle bustle of the city from our Element Five Bistro while enjoying vegan sushi or steamed dumplings. The bistro’s fusion menu, inspired by traditional Japanese cuisine, offers typical café classics like raw balls and (raw-) cakes, as well as soy and matcha latte’s.
But that’s not all! On the first floor above our vegan supermarket is the Secret Garden, a 100% vegan sushi restaurant owned by the Berlin master of vegan-Asian cooking. Behind The Secret Garden are the creators of the vegan-Asian restaurants Soy, Feel Seoul Good and 1990 Vegan Living.
In the Secret Garden Restaurant just above Veganz, high quality fusion cuisine with an Asian flavored interior design awaits you, with wooden furniture, luminous green moss and an authentic Asian- garden-pavilion ambience. In addition to their vegan sushi, topped and filled with particular creativity, is the Secret Garden team, serving you stuffed summer rolls, warm bowls, ramen with pak choi and of course delicious desserts for the sweet tooth. A perfect place for a date, meeting with friends, or a cosy dinner with the family.
Naturally, vegan fashion belongs to a vegan lifestyle and just next door you will find comfortable, stylish and 100% vegan shoes as the shoe store avesu.
The entire Veganz team is looking forward to your visit and is ready to help you with their advice, assistance and expertise.