How to find us
- U-Bahn (U1) to Warschauer Straße
- S-Bahn (S3, S5, S7, S75) to Warschauer Straße
- Tram (M13, M10) to Warschauer Straße
- U-Bahn (U5) to Frankfurter Tor then change to Tram M10 direction S+U Warschauer Straße
Unfortunately there is no customer parking.
(Paid) parking is available at the surrounding area:
- Parking Garage East Side Mall, Helen-Ernst-Straße, 10243 Berlin
- Aldi South Car Park, Rüdersdorfer Str. 65, 10243 Berlin
Good for you. Better for everyone: Vegan shopping has never been easier! In the heart of Berlin-Friedrichshain, right next to the popular Warschauer Bridge and the East Side Mall, you will find our flagship store – the Veganz Berlin-Friedrichshain Branch.
We offer everything the vegan heart desires and much more: With us, carefree shopping is possible without having to inspect the ingredients for animal products. Guaranteed! Let yourself be carried away and inspired by our product variety.
A colourful fruit and vegetable department welcomes you at the entrance of the Veganz Store. Our assortment of products on our diversely stocked shelves ranges from everyday classics, such as tofu and plant-based drinks, to cheese and sausage alternatives as well as exciting gourmet products like purely plant-based smoked lox, Tunno and Cashewbert. You will also find handy snacks-vegan waffle biscuits and bars, for example – as well as hearty lunch and dinner items on our variety-filled shelves.
Special services we offer in our Veganz Berlin-Friedrichshain branch store:
- Over 100 Veganz brand products – from natural snacks like Bliss Balls, savoury items such as our vegan cheese alternative Veganz Cashewbert and our fish alternatives Veganz smoked salmon and Sea Style Sticks to sweet and salty snacks like the Choc Bars and Cracker
- More than 2.500 exclusively vegan items: including over approx. 70 meat and sausage alternatives from Veganz and brands such as Wheaty, Vegini, Herbasch and Planty Of Meat as well as approx. 80 plant-based cheese alternatives from, among others, Gondino, NaturWunderbar and Simply V
- New product innovations like lassi as well as plant-based alternatives to omelets, handmade cheese alternatives to quark, kefir and ice cream
- A large selection of organic fruits and vegetables as well as a notable amount of regional and seasonal products from Berlin and surrounding areas. For example, Carrot salmon by RICEUP, sandwiches by Terra Vegane, vegan cake by KOJAKE and fresh oat drinks from HAVELMI/Kornwerk.
- Our self-service counter with 67 unpackaged items including: nuts, grains and fruit specialities as well as sweets and chocolate covered almonds, , fruit jellies and other Nibbles
- A great selection of to-go articles, for example Sandwiches by Terrys Choice, onigiri and sushi from RiceUp, Pkhali Sandwiches by PkhalivonSali and and raw vegetable cake by Cake What Else
- Regular special deals and tastings
- Rechargeable Veganz gift cards available
- Every Tuesday 10% discount* for students, trainees, pupils and all persons with Berlinpass
- Barrier-free entrance to the store
What else there is to discover
After shopping at Veganz Berlin-Friedrichshain, you can watch the hustle bustle of the city from our goodies Bistro while enjoying the lively hustle and bustle of the city.
Health is the most important thing in life! That’s just how our friends from goodies started out on their journey to change the way we eat. It’s time to stop being low on energy and eating fast food. Instead, we need to focus on healthy vegan power food that’s full of energy and sure to make you love life.
goodies is the place for food that makes sense and tastes great! The concept is full of vegan highlights that are mainly sugar-free, gluten-free, and full of vital nutrients. Our bistro partner makes it easy for you to stay fit and full of the energy you need to live life to the fullest. At goodies, you can stock up on power foods or simply have your favourites delivered to your home.
Lean back and enjoy – goodies will take care of the rest. Don’t stress: it can be so easy to maintain a healthy, tasty diet. goodies – join the food revolution!
But that’s not all! On the first floor above our vegan supermarket is the Secret Garden, a 100% vegan sushi restaurant owned by the Berlin master of vegan-Asian cooking. Behind The Secret Garden are the creators of the vegan-Asian restaurants Soy, Feel Seoul Good and 1990 Vegan Living.
In the Secret Garden Restaurant just above Veganz, high quality fusion cuisine with an Asian flavored interior design awaits you, with wooden furniture, luminous green moss and an authentic Asian- garden-pavilion ambience. In addition to their vegan sushi, topped and filled with particular creativity, is the Secret Garden team, serving you stuffed summer rolls, warm bowls, ramen with pak choi and of course delicious desserts for the sweet tooth. A perfect place for a date, meeting with friends, or a cosy dinner with the family.
Naturally, vegan fashion belongs to a vegan lifestyle and just next door you will find comfortable, stylish and 100% vegan shoes as the shoe store avesu.
The entire Veganz team is looking forward to your visit and is ready to help you with their advice, assistance and expertise.