Veganz Press section
Welcome to the Veganz Press Section. Here you will find our recent press releases as well as photo material and the most important background facts in regards to Veganz. Of course you can use all the data and information we provide free of charge, however, we do ask that you pay attention to the corresponding source references when publishing and look forward to a sample copy from you.
If you should have any interview and/or filming requests, or desire more information about our Veganz products and/or partners, please contact Kim Julia Matthies our Press Officer.
Kim Julia Matthies
+49 30 2936378 108
- 11.08.2022 – Veganz relaunches their climate friendly Nuggets and Schnitzel and launches a new frozen version on the market
- 21.07.2022 – Veganz to present climate-friendly innovations at the 2022 ‘BIOFACH’ trade fair
- 19.07.2022 – Veganz cooperates with Valora by providing climate-friendly products at kiosks and petrol stations throughout Germany and Switzerland
- 14.07.2022 – Saving the world one BBQ at a time – sustainable vegan stadium BBQ Sausage by Veganz available in shops as of august!
- 30.06.2022 – Veganz Food Factory wins Brandenburg Innovation Award
- 23.06.2022 – Research partnership between Veganz and Fraunhofer Institute for Molecular Biology and Applied Ecology
- 20.06.2022 – Try out some 2022 world firsts: vegan egg and an alternative to green cheese at GREENTECH FESTIVAL
- 13.06.2022 – Veganz opens its own production for the innovative Veganz Salmon Style Slices
- 02.06.2022 – Veganz and epap collaborate for market research innovation
- 03.05.2022 – Cultural changes in eating habits: Veganz is causing a revolution in the snacks aisle!
- 12.04.2022 – All set to take flight – cultural changes in eating habits: Veganz set to cooperate with Eurowings
- 27.01.2022 – Culture change in nutrition reaches the next stage: Veganz brings vegan egg
- 10.01.2022 – Veganz to embark on exclusive cooperation with Aramark
- 01.12.2021 – Veganz and the Technical University of Berlin are set to embark on a joint research project on the production of plant-based meat alternatives
- 01.11.2021 – Vegan products finally available in Germany’s Bake-Off stations
- 25.10.2021 – Climate disasters change eating habits – Veganz presents European Nutrition Report on World Vegan Day 2021
Would you like to be informed of Veganz’s latest developments? Then register here for our newsletter: