With the Veganz Dehab
You probably know what it’s like: you walk past a kebab stand and the tantalising smell of kebab wafts up your nose… No matter what… the temptation is great and you can only think of one thing: “Wow, a delicious kebab… I really fancy one right now!”Saying no is hard. But not impossible. You are strong. You can do this. You can finally become meat-free! And all you need is Veganz Dehab: the meat detox chewing gum with extra long-lasting kebab flavour!
You want to stop eating meat but don’t know how? We have the solution: the Veganz Dehab! Thanks to its countless positive properties the vegan chewing-gum reduces your meat withdrawal symptoms and is thus supporting you through your meat detox journey like nothing else:
- Delivers the unadulterated kebab taste as you chew
- Reduces your meat cravings in just 15 seconds
- Equivalent to up to 3 kebabs
- With B12 and iron
- Vegan, sugar- & plastic-free packaging – good for you and the environment
- Dehab will make you look fab – people who already live a vegan lifestyle are 65% more attractive
So if you ever experience a moment of “weakness”, don’t worry, just grab your Dehab and give the kebab stand the cold shoulder. We believe in you. What others can do, you can do better, because:
Not only recommended by Veganz: 85% of Dehabbers* believe that they can go meat-free for the long-term thanks to the Dehab.Source: Super serious Dehabber study
Yes, you read that right. Dehab is not only a neat deal for you, it cares for the environment as well. Because every time you go for a Dehab instead of a kebab, you are saving animal lives while at the same time doing something good for our planet.
- Dehab is good for the climate: If you and all other people became meat-free (which is surely possible with the Dehab), the greenhouse gases that harm our climate would decrease by one third.
- Dehab is good for your health: A wholesome plant-based diet – so not only our Dehab – has a positive effect on your health and can thus help you to prevent diseases such as diabetes.
- Dehab is good for the animals: Did you know that with a vegan diet you could save one animal per day? If you calculate that on a monthly or yearly basis or until the day you are 80 years old – it adds up to a lot of saved animal lives! All thanks to the Dehab!
- Dehab is good for the water resources: Does your mouth water at the sight of a kebab? Oh yes, same here. But stop! It wastes too much water! With a vegan diet you can save up to 4,200 liters per day.