Vegan baked goods from Veganz at bakery counters all over Germany
The vegan baked goods from Veganz are here!
Have you been secretly dreaming of savoury sausage in a roll or of a sweet pastry fresh from the bakery? Well, you’re in luck! Starting right now, you can get hold of Veganz baked goods at Bake-Off stations across Germany – all vegan (of course!), super tasty, and at least as good as the conventional varieties.
Whether you prefer it chocolaty and sweet like the Chocolate Croissant, crunchy and creamy like the Vanilla Puff Pastry Stick, or savoury and filling like the Veganz Sausage Roll: your gourmet heart is sure to skip a beat. Promise! Find out more about the baked goods and where to find them here.
Our latest Nutrition Report has confirmed it: people would like a greater selection of vegan baked goods. Another important thing they really fancy is entirely plant-based variety for the lunch break. And that’s why we’ve made a great selection of Bake-Off products available at Germany’s self-service counters. These recipes make it possible for sustainability and enjoyment to exist in perfect harmony.
Are you wondering where to get hold of this brand new goodie? It’s already available in the north of Germany: take a look at the following map to see all 122 participating COMBI & famila as well as all the Rewe supermarkets where the baked goods are available. So, what are you waiting for? Give the latest Veganz snacks a try and let us know whether you like them.
- From now on, you’ll be able to get five Bake-Off items in all participating REWE supermarkets in the west of Germany. Among them are shops in cities like Mönchengladbach, Cologne, Bonn, Düsseldorf, Aachen, Münster, and Bochum. Check out our handy map to see whether your favourite REWE is among them. But be careful: each shop decides individually whether or not to stock our tasty treats. And you can look forward to these products: the ‘Burger Style’ Mini Pizza, the Vegan Sausage Roll, the Chocolate Croissant, the Cream Pastry, the Vanilla Puff Pastry Stick, and the Cream Pastry Roll.
- For a few months, all the BackWerk self-service bakery counters in Germany are trialing the Veganz Vegan Vanilla Puff Pastry Stick. We hope BackWerk decide to continue stocking them. Be sure to head over there!
- You’ll be able to find our Veganz Cream Pastry at the bakery counters in all participating COMBI & famila stores.
- Our Veganz Vegan Vanilla Puff Pastry Stick is now permanently available at all participating Penny stores in the north (e.g., in the cities of Kiel, Hamburg, Lübeck, Norderstedt, Lüneburg, and Flensburg).
- At our Veganz store in Berlin Friedrichshain you can get hold of the Veganz ‘Burger Style’ Mini Pizza, the Vegan Sausage Roll, the Cream Pastry, the Chocolate Croissant, and the Vanilla Puff Pastry Stick at the handy self-service counters.
How about being able to get hold of vegan versions of your favourite baked goods nearby? It would be amazing, wouldn’t it?! We’re doing all we can to make the veganised classics available to you soon.
Don’t miss out!
Have you been searching for yet another newsletter to land regularly in your email box? No problem at all. Simply register for ours! Trust us: It will make your collection complete!